Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow kimcrawley.com- Bright Ideas

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thanksgiving Family Photos








  Here, I am, back at it again.

  As many of you know, last weekend and holiday Monday was Canadian Thanksgiving.

  I spent Saturday and Sunday at my dad and stepmom's place in Georgetown, Ontario.  (Read my post about their new novel: http://kimcrawley.blogspot.com/2010/09/what-would-you-do.html).  The old man still knows how to cook a kick ass turkey.

  I had another Thanksgiving meal on Monday at my mom and stepdad's place in Burlington, Ontario.  From that event, I have some photos to share.  If you don't care about that kind of stuff, stop reading now.

  Here's me and my mother, in the kitchen:


  Here's the table, almost ready:





  My mother, posing on the stairs:




  My stepfather and mother at the dinner table:




  My stepfather, me and my boyfriend on the couch:




  A shot of the house:


  Me, in front of the fireplace:


  And finally, another couch shot:

  This is the kind of stuff that's appropriate for this blog, but not for Blogcritics.  Anyway, I've spoken to some PR people, and there's a book, a yet-to-be-released video game, and a yet-to-be-released DVD that would be incredibly popular with the kids- on their way so I can review them.  All three reviews should be up on Blogcritics within the next couple of weeks.  I'll let you know.  

  My first article for Blogcritics should be up in the next few days.  I'll let you know about that, too.

  In the meanwhile, all of my exciting plans for this blog, including continuing my 'A Brief History of the Web' series, are underway.

  Cheers!









kimcrawley.com



twitter.com/kim_crawley



blogcritics.org/writers/kim-crawley/

No comments:

Post a Comment