Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow kimcrawley.com- Bright Ideas

Friday, October 1, 2010

I'll be Photo Blogging Nuit Blanche...









  Do you like wacky art installations?  How about thought provoking performance art?  

  I'll be photoblogging Nuit Blanche Toronto 2010.  It takes place this Saturday night, October 2nd, starting at 6:57pm, lasting until sunrise Sunday morning.  My fiance will be the photographer.  

  If you can't be there yourself, I'll be there for you, and I'll show you all the cool stuff I see!  If you WILL be there, you can compare your experiences with mine.

  Watch me attend my own funeral, and my own mock birthday party!  Watch performance artists and dancers interact with me.  See the nifty and engaging installations that blow my mind.  If you've never been to Nuit Blanche, you won't believe your eyes.  See Toronto in bold new eyes, as interpreted by hundreds of artists.

  I plan to be there from the beginning, until midnight.  When I get home around 2:00am Sunday morning, I promise to post and tweet ASAP.

  See you there!  Or, you'll see me there!



No comments:

Post a Comment