Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow kimcrawley.com- Bright Ideas

Friday, November 26, 2010

A Shout-Out For My Dad (and My Stepmom)








  Today, I just want to promote my father and my stepmother.  You can't blame me for wanting to do that, eh?

  My dad is Michael Crawley, and my stepmom is Laurie Clayton.  They're both popular novelists.  My dad and stepmom have an exciting new crime thriller published by Max Crime, The Women's Club.  Read my interview with them on Blogcritics here, and there's also a link in my interview to buy the novel from Amazon.  I've read it, and it was a thoroughly enjoyable read.

  I designed a brand new website for them (and the mysterious erotica authors Felix Baron and Madeline Moore), Telltale.ca


   On the new website, there is a lot of great content.  Read their fascinating life stories.  Read my dad's writing tips, he's helped many people become published.  Read questions and answers from all four authors, and submit your own questions!  Plus, you can read synopsizes of all of their titles on Amazon, and buy the titles via the handy Amazon shop widget.  Check it out, you won't regret it!

  The new website encouraged my dad to start a blog.  He writes about being a novelist, and ideas that interest him.  There's one post in which he defends atheism.  It's intriguing stuff.  Visit his blog at michaelcrawley.blogspot.com.

   Of course, I'm going to take this opportunity to promote Madeline Moore's blog again, as she's a featured novelist at Telltale.ca  What is it like to write sexy stories for a living?  Find out at moremadelinemoore.blogspot.com.


  Don't miss any of my previous shout-outs!  To my dear readers, check out the new posts I have coming next week!  Happy Friday...

          






kimcrawley.com



twitter.com/kim_crawley



blogcritics.org/writers/kim-crawley/

No comments:

Post a Comment