Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow kimcrawley.com- Bright Ideas

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Getting ready for HTML5




  Over the next couple of months, I'll be doing my best to make sure that the websites I currently maintain, kimcrawley.com and buchalterconsulting.ca, are HTML5 compliant.  Actually, I'll set myself a deadline... Saturday, November 13th.  When November 13th comes along, there'll be a post here announcing that kimcrawley.com and buchalterconsulting.ca are fully HTML5 compliant (including DOC TYPE), in addition to any other websites I may be developing at the time.

  Here's what will help me:

  HTML5 resources at w3.org

  diveintohtml5.org/

  and

 w3schools.com's HTML5 reference

  Keep following this blog and you will learn how to prepare for HTML5.

  Subscribe to my RSS feed!

 Cheers!

<!--ab2626ffeba241e6b508e1ffc2333d56-->

No comments:

Post a Comment